[Event] HAKAHANA ENDURO 2015 - CUP#1

HAKAHANA TRAILS

Event Name: HAKAHANA ENDURO 2015 - CUP#1
When: 8 March 2015
Where: HAKAHANA TRAILS, Gauteng
Category: Enduro

HAKAHANA ENDURO 2015 SERIES: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Following the success of last years event we will be hosting a 4 race series in 2015. All Race days will be preceded by a practice day on the Saturday as well as overnight camping opportunities.

CUP#1 - 8th MARCH 2015

PRACTICE DAY - SATURDAY 7th MARCH 2015

TO ENTER PLEASE VISIT http://www.hakahanatrails.co.za/AND COMPLETE THE ATTACHED FORM AND MAKE ETF PAYMENT TO ACCOUNT SHOWN. ENTRIES OPEN 20th FEB AT 12H00.

ENTRY FEES – R250 Online pre-entry. R300 for Late entries on the day. (All include1 beer/ softdrink after race)

PROGRAM -

SATURDAY

09h00-16h00 – Registration and practise sessions

SUNDAY

06h00-07h30 – Registration, board collection

07h45 – Race Briefing

08h00-13h00 - Race

13h00-14h00 – Braai & post-race refreshments

14h00 - Prizegiving

ACCOMMODATION - CAMPING – R80/pppn (

Camping Facilities are on offer for Saturday night. Either Sleep in the Stables or bring your own Tents for Camping.

Drinking Water, Showers, toilets and Security provided.

FOOD AND DRINKS -

Braai-packs, Softdrinks and Beers available at EAT.

Bacon & Egg, Boerewors Rolls will be on sale.

MEDICS -

Full, Professional Medical support will be provided.

PRIZES –

Prizes for all categories

CATEGORIES – (3)

Mens (Elite 19-29, Subvet 30-39, Vet 40+), Woman, Hardtail.

Go to Event Page

HAKAHANA ENDURO CUP#1 - UPDATE:

1. We are officially adding STAGE 4 as a timed stage.

2. Due to expected gender-numbers we have also decided to add 3 sub-categotires to the MENS only. (Elite, Sub-vet & vet). WOMANS & HARDTAIL remain.

"Full, Professional Medical support will be provided."

Ha ha - last time a mate of mine went down the endure line (unknowingly), he needed a NURSE!

Morning guys and girls.

Technical question but am I the only one unable to complete a EFT to the banking details provided?

Nope, you are not the only one, I had the same issue, send Hakahana Trails (Johan) a PM.

Sorry guys. Thats Nedbank. They cannot give me an explanation.

If you have tried and it did'nt work please email me and you can pay R250 on the day.

Cheers

jv@hakahantrails.co.za

Enduro definition: the most fun a person can have on his or her bike (whilst simultaneously meeting the nicest like minded peeps).

Youtube any of the following Jerome Clementz, Fabien Barel, Jared Graves or enduro world series.

I'm, however,not liable for any data cap being reached within the next 24 hours...

Morning guys and girls.

Technical question but am I the only one unable to complete a EFT to the banking details provided?

Branch code provided on the website incorrect. Book, then check inbox for confirmation email and use the details off that.

I was successful.

Branch code = Hartebeespoort Branch: 104905 

Can't wait!  :devil:

A big thank you to everyone (timekeepers, medics, Johan and co) involved with todays race. You guys and girls are LEGENDARY....

NYEAH!!!

Shot to all involved, organisers & staff, sponsors(?) AND the riders - really enjoyed it, so much that I'm going to be swapping out my XC bike for something more appropriate!

• 4 months later...

Archived