CTCT (Argus) weather - 2015

Brent

It is a bit early to be certain but the extended forecasts predict wind....a lot of wind :wacko:

Of course Cape Town just wouldn't be Cape Town without the wind :whistling:

Not being rude to anyone but please Gents, No one can predict the weather in Cape Town!

Last year we had the most wonderful day on the Saturday and the weather prediction was Sunny and warm for the Sunday and no (strong) winds. (There will always be wind somewhere on the route). And guess what... THE WIND WAS ROUGH!

Lets wake up Sunday morning and see what card Cape Town has dealt for us on the day!? 

Enjoy the CTCT all!!

(If the wind is strong that Fatbike is going to hurt me bad!)

I'm wishing for strong winds ..and rain....don't worry..none of my wishes have materialised. ..still have to win the lotto..and hell just to show my age...Pami Anderson have yet to show up on my doorstep.... ????????????

no man, it's my holiday and I'm always lucky with the weather on my holiday..
I once went on a holiday to Schotland for 10 days and we had no rain! In Schotland!

Just believe!  ^_^ 

That makes it nice and symmetrical: 1D and 8D. If we can just keep the aircon down to medium, Please!!

Supposed to be in starting time thread.

Archived