Berg and Bush 2015

Ratty

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you do the whole 2day..stage 2 in reverse

Parts of it..........still had that mini dirt Spionkop climb......Mike's Pass

Couldn't do that with my bike........wind was double pumping tooooo much........even lying on its side it was moving around from the wind.

PS: Nice pics

Taken during Descent. Very strong wind on Saturday afternoon with unbearable heat but otherwise weather was great. In fact everything was just awesome including the free beers at the showers. Cannot recommend this event highly enough. Way less knobheads than Sani.  

Parts of it..........still had that mini dirt Spionkop climb......Mike's Pass

Aah okay. . Just as long as you still rode down puffadder pass.. cause to go up it would be a sin

do the 2 day riders also do Puffadder? In the past (5 years or so) they went around it and missed a good downhill!

do the 2 day riders also do Puffadder? In the past (5 years or so) they went around it and missed a good downhill!

Yes we do.. I did my 3e 2day and have ridden down Puffadder every year. Hubby has done the last 4 and did puffadder the first year too

I see there are photos on Jetline Action Photos. Are there other companies that took pics during the race?

As far as I know only jetline

Archived