Berg and Bush 2015

Ratty

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We off to registration today, Great Trek tomorrow..cant wait. Be home before 11am and miss the wind and hottest heat.  Last years day 2 of Great Trek was a shocker with gale force winds so lets hope they start us early each day and all will be good.

Anyone know if we can give a small box for the truck instead of a bag?

you can put whatever you want in the truck...

1. If you listened at the race briefing you would have packed your bags with the courier and got your shower goods in good time.

2. If you had asked someone or read the signage around the building, you would have learnt about the chill zone with free juices, fruit and snacks.

3. You need to shower before lunch as it prevents nasty things like gastro spreading through the camp...common at stage races - so it's a hygiene and medical disaser prevention thing.

4. You had a bike. If you tent was that far away....you could have ridden there and kept your bike at your tent. Btw they also build lifts that go to the first floor in gyms for people like you.

5. How do you know someone driving around the campsite didn't ding your vehicle?

Your moaning and complaints are unfounded. All of them.

Huh !!! really ?

If anyone wants to swap a medium jacket for my large, unworn, pls let me know!

Yes 0798895066

I did a late sub,I have a ladies meduim but would like to swop for a large as I will give it to the mrs.

I did a late sub,I have a ladies meduim but would like to swop for a large as I will give it to the mrs.

Ive got a mens medium to swop for a ladies medium if you are interested?

Wind is pumping.......even the birds are walking.......eish

Word of warning. Stay well to the left on Great Wall My China! Even on calm days the wind is normally pumping on that escarpment. There are some places on GWMC where a 100 m plus fall awaits you if you get blown over.

Completed my first Berg and bush this past weekend and it was awesome!

Definitely going back next year and taking the family next year as it is a very family friendly stage race! 

Just wondering, I finished quite early yesterday in A batch but was wondering if anybody got a medal? I like my medals in the sport and was wondering if I missed mine?

Cheers

Completed my first Berg and bush this past weekend and it was awesome!

Definitely going back next year and taking the family next year as it is a very family friendly stage race!

Just wondering, I finished quite early yesterday in A batch but was wondering if anybody got a medal? I like my medals in the sport and was wondering if I missed mine?

Cheers

Nope, no medals.

Wind is pumping.......even the birds are walking.......eish

[emoji15]

Hope it's not too bad for you guys tomorrow

Archived