Rides near Deneysville/Vaal

Spirog

I'm spending Easter at the Vaal near Deneysville. Does anyone have any suggestions for rides either Road or MTB.

I am probably gonna be in Oranjeville myself. If you get any details re: Routes, please keep let me know as well. Havent the slightest as to where to go around there!!

The roads around there are in pretty bad shape at the best of times and no real shoulders so would suggest taking your MTB and riding alongside the road and/or on district roads.

if you want to ride on the road safest would be to drive through to meyerton area and do a ride from there, plenty route options.

I'm spending Easter at the Vaal near Deneysville. Does anyone have any suggestions for rides either Road or MTB.

We have a family farm in Deneysville, also going to be there this easter weekend. Also planning to do some riding. If you want, we can meet up and we can ride some trails. Let me know.

We have a family farm in Deneysville, also going to be there this easter weekend. Also planning to do some riding. If you want, we can meet up and we can ride some trails. Let me know.

Thanks, Catatonic_Joe. Will PM you closer to the weekend when I know what my other arrangements are. 

I am at Port O Call near Vaal Marina. Won't be there this Easter as will be at the coast. I do know however that there will definitely be some guys riding MTB I

in the Vaal Marina area as training for the Sani2c. Try contact Brent Lincoln. Think he is on the Hub

Enjoy!

Lots of routes to ride in Sasolburg and Vanderbijlpark area. Beware of the location between deneysville and oranjeVille. There is also a race on Monday the 6th at stonehaven: 2 provinces riverside mica mtb race.

• 5 years later...

Re-opening a rather old thread; any suggestions for routes in the deneysville area? MTB will be great, but if it's a road route that's also fine. Heading out there for easter egg hunting over the long weekend.

What's the general areas like safety wise? I'm ideally looking for about 4 hours saddle time routes please. I've checked and there's nothing that I can find on trailforks.

Shot-a-lot