Ordering my new Pinarello Prince today!!!!

racman

Fantastic News just recieved on e-mail this morning:

" I Inform you that (ATM Card Number(ATM-882) worth 6.8million dollars has been accredited, ATM Card Number;4278763100030014.Contact (mrsmaryjohn@hotmail.co.uk)Regards senator David Mark"

I am ordering my new Pinarello Prince with Campag Record, Boras and carbon everything today!!!

I know that most of you will think that it is a scam but it can't be, as:

1) It must be $US and not ZIM as it is from Senator David Mark  Big%20smile

2) A US senator would not lie, or be dishonest about something this important Big%20smile

3) They actually gave the card number so it can't be fakeBig%20smile

PS - I was a little concerned that Senator David Mark has an e-mail address named Mrs Mary John, but hey, that's what makes me even more sure that this is genuine - it's either his PA or he's being so transparent and honest that he's even revealing his alias to me as well Wink

I can't wait I am so excited. I think I will order one for a few hubbers as well. Just send sizes and color preferences ASAP as I would like to place the order today. (Please include reasons).

racman2008-03-31 01:28:49

Fantastic News just recieved on e-mail this morning:

" I Inform you that (ATM Card Number(ATM-882) worth 6.8million dollars has been accredited' date=' ATM Card Number;4278763100030014.Contact (mrsmaryjohn@hotmail.co.uk)Regards senator David Mark"

I am ordering my new Pinarello Prince with Campag Record, Boras and carbon everything today!!!

I know that most of you will think that it is a scam but it can't be, as:

1) It must be $US and not ZIM as it is from Senator David Mark  Big%20smile

2) A US senator would not lie, or be dishonest about something this important Big%20smile

3) They actually gave the card number so it can't be fakeBig%20smile

PS - I was a little concerned that Senator David Mark has an e-mail address named Mrs Mary John, but hey, that's what makes me even more sure that this is genuine - it's either his PA or he's being so transparent and honest that he's even revealing his alias to me as well Wink

I can't wait I am so excited. I think I will order one for a few hubbers as well. Just send sizes and color preferences ASAP as I would like to place the order today. (Please include reasons).

[/quote']

It should read Strandloper-ASAP and it should be 5 BMC SLC01's in black and white. While you @ it, sommer throw in 5x Time Machines as well.

Do you need a reason for such a good cause MR PRESIDENT??

I have sent all my particulars i.e. Name, ID number, Telephone numbers, all bank account numbers etc as requested and now just wait eagerly for the money to be tranferred as per my request or the delivery of the ATM card.

Great news - I have decided to sponsor the Strandloper-ASAP team ASAP (Big%20smile) as requested.

P.S (just recieved an urgent message to phone the bank manager - I am sure it's just to confirm the deposit of all the mega $$$$LOL

Die sad feit is dat daar nog steeds elke dag mense (meestal Ausies en Yanks) met sulke scams gevang word.

You Think that is good luck

I won The Spanish lottery and the UK lottery in the same week

My dick grew 3 inches

I got offered  a rolex for $9.99

all without spending a cent

I must be the luckiest man alive

You sure USD6.8m will be enough? Ouch

Easy Crow- dont tell Willehond, BMC Fan etc but I am going to buy "no-name" Taiwanese rip-offs and send them to Cycle Art for paintwork & decalsBig%20smile

I hear their entertainment budget is quite ecnomical as well - just Mugg & Bean coffee and muffins !!!LOL

I get about 3 of these a day..... [sHIFT] [DELETE].

Lucky they only got the email address I use for mailing lists and other rubbish... and not my primary home or work address!!

"Greetings!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your

Conformable Bank Draft of $800.000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear

from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with FEDEX

COURIER SERVICE, West Africa, a secured and trusted way to get your draft

delivered to you without any difficulties. I travelled out of the country for 3

Months Course and I will not come back till end of May.

What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX COURIER

SERVICE  as soon as possible to know when

they will deliver your package to you because 

of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the

delivering Charge, Insurance  premium and

Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a  Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist

attack in your Country."

Don't forget the beautiful cannondale frames, or Pinarello prince, We have a wide

selection for Women and Men, Zippss and much more!

Forget large department store prices also known as expensive..

Simply shop direct with US, Prestige cycles, and save more than you spend.

The Post-XMAS sale is absolutely CRAZY, more than HALF-OFF on all bikes, Boots, even WHEELS!

What are you waiting for only $17.25 ?? Benefit Now! http://www.dumd00s.com