If N+1 never existed

gummibear

If had to sell of my bikes and only keep one of my current steeds it would probably be my GT Avalanche.But that would just be silly,still need to ad a 29er and a fatbike to the arsenal.attachicon.gif20150228_104358-1.jpg

Nice bikes.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have got to be kidding - if there ever was a bike designed by the marketing department, that is it.

post-6012-0-76747900-1427866099_thumb.jpg

I take it you've ridden one?

If not, read my post with an open mind.

What an easy question...

I'd keep my Epic...for MTB, and my RC7000...for road.

Two completely different things, I only have one bike...for each discipline :devil:

Damn you Gummi for making us have to choose... :)

Would be a hard choice between my Hansom and my Colnago Master.... Master is a better bike, but the Hansom has so much sentimental value and so many stories that go with it...

I cant do this, I feel sick.... :wacko:

So basically I must choose what I prefer most, mtb, road or track?  No ways.....they are like my three children, I love them all equally but differently.  The notion of having just one bike is insane. :eek:

they are like my three children, I love them all equally but differently.

Nobody believes that lie - parents always have a favourite, and if they never told you that you were it, then it was one of your siblings ;)

Pfft I only have 1 bike. . Come to think if it, I am the only one in our house that only has one bike.. this must change.

Pfft I only have 1 bike. . Come to think if it, I am the only one in our house that only has one bike.. this must change.

This borders on abuse surely..? ;)

This borders on abuse surely..? ;)

Absolutely. . Even my kids have 2 each.. nee hell.. must make plan.

Its like Sophie's choice. Who in his right mind limits himself to one flavor of ice-cream? 

Archived