Advice on Titan Trail pls

chris_meowzit

Hi All,

Im looking for some help/advice on a bike Im looking to buy, it is a Titan Trail 29er, the issue is I don't know what year it is to confirm the specs on the bike. I am looking for something with an air fork and Im struggling to find out if this bike has or not?

Attached is a pic of the bike, is anyone able to tell me what year the bike is and if this bike has an air fork or not?

Thanks for the help.

post-71088-0-91469500-1429174777_thumb.jpg

Only suggestion I can give is does the fork have a valve, like a car valve, on it somewhere? Could be a cover that you need to screw off ...... normally on the top of the fork leg

That looks like a 2014 model, which might have a Suntour XCR AIR fork. Look for a small cap on the fork crown marked "AIR". 

Thanks for the advise, I have added two more pics of the bike, otherwise I will just have to drive out and go see the bike to confirm. thanks again

post-71088-130346.jpg

@vangar thanks but for that price I can go buy a Brand new Titan Trail with the Suntour airfork so il keep looking for something with a air fork or just keep saving until I can afford a new bike...

Archived