MTB post fires

dirtypot

I want to go riding this weekend but feel like my options are limited.  Where is great to ride and hasn't burnt down?

Bottelary Hills?  Is it any good here?  I'm not looking for jeep tracks...  Not all the time anyway.

Where else is there?  is there anywhere else?

I'm a Southern Suburbs guy and don't know anything about 'that side' of the world...

I'm thinking Northern Suburbs ish, so not Elgin / Grabou side.

Bottleray is good - nice single track linked up with jeep tracks. Worth it, give yourself 4 hours to do most of it.

R30.00 buys you hours and hours of fun at Bottelary. Nice climbs and even better singletrack included!!

HillCrest, Contermans, Meerendal, Hoogekraal, Bottelary Hills, there are so much to pick from here.

Ok great! i'll give Bottleray Hills a try.

Best place to access from?  is any one nicer than another?

R30.00 buys you hours and hours of fun at Bottelary. Nice climbs and even better singletrack included!!

R30 or R50?  The website says R50.

Or is there Hub discount?  :ph34r:

Ok great! i'll give Bottleray Hills a try.

Best place to access from?  is any one nicer than another?

Go and read on the Bottelary Hills thread. Lots of info there.

R30 or R50?  The website says R50.

Or is there Hub discount?  :ph34r:

Quite sure I paid R30.00 a month or two ago.

I've read through a bit of that, but 40 pages is a bit much to trawl through to get quick answers!

Day permits will now also be sold at the new coffee shop at Hazendal, but only from 8 am. If you want to ride earlier, please buy your permits at the Engen garage at Soneike, Kuilsriver. The coffee shop is to your right just before you enter the parking lot. There is also a bike wash in the corner of the parking lot near the barns.

Archived