Baggies for the ladies

DR ◣◢

Hi all

Looking for a shop that stocks riding shorts in baggy flavour for ladies. 

So far online has yielded very little success. Worst part is nobody lists proper size guides online.

The fit from First Ascent is shocking and I hate that very few of them offer a liner that can be removed.

Must be in JHB please. Will try the regulars on Saturday but a heads up would be nice. 

Got some nice Fox ladies baggies for my GF at Mikes Bikes about three weeks ago, they should have more.

I love my Specialized baggies!  They are super comfy to ride in.  Don't know JHB, but I am sure you could get them at any of the Specialized concept stores.  The tops are awesome as well.

I love my Specialized baggies!  They are super comfy to ride in.  Don't know JHB, but I am sure you could get them at any of the Specialized concept stores.  The tops are awesome as well.

I know the mens ones are super nice. What is the pricing like on the ladies ones? Does it come with a liner?

Mikes Bikes had nice ones when I was there last. I unfortunatly just bought 3 other pairs before that so couldnt justify spending more money then.

I have Indola baggies, locally manufactured and very comfortable, use it mainly when I am riding my SS MTB or my SS town bike. 

Chat to the people at Complete Cyclist, they will also be able to assist with Specialized clothing, not a concept store but an Elite Store, very happy with their service and stock. 

I know the mens ones are super nice. What is the pricing like on the ladies ones? Does it come with a liner?

Not sure of the pricing, bought mine almost a year ago.

It has a detachable liner.  Also got an adjustable waist (handy when your stomach decides to be fat one day and thin the next).

I've done a few stages races with mine and they were great. 

Got my gf a pair of ion from cycle lab fourways and a pair dekline from swindle with extra inners(the deklines are the preferred pair now and swindle turn around time was awesome, 2 days order to door)

Archived