The Hub TdF Fantasy Comp 2015

Frosty

Thinking now.. I am really glad I didnt pick Orica to win the TTT.. it was a toss up bewteen them and BMC.. I chose BMC because of their great Dauphine TTT.

Arme Orica are battered and bruised after yesterday's stage.. seem at least Bling will continue.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking now.. I am really glad I didnt pick Orica to win the TTT.. it was a toss up bewteen them and BMC.. I chose BMC because of their great Dauphine TTT.

BMC are also current World Champs in the Team TT.

A team on fire in this discipline.

One of my donkeys will have to do something today to drag me up from mid-table mediocrity.

I'm about to go Oleg on my picks. They have the talent, they have the pay but they are about to get transferred if they don't pitch up. 

Ug, can't believe I picked Gee Thomas. I was thinking about his performance this spring and the win, not that he'll be molly coddling Froome over the pave. Should have gone for more of a Jumbo / Ettixx angle. 

So glad I didn't follow my heart and pick OGE for the TTT. Phew. 

Arme Orica are battered and bruised after yesterday's stage.. seem at least Bling will continue.

Good choice. I've picked BMC for the TTT too.

I'm sure they would have won fair & square, but like you say OGE are battered and bruised. Won't feature now.

Aha Sep has got the green light to go for it.. now in a perfect world.. if I could have Degenkolb, Sagan and Sep place 1,2,3 I can make a wee bit of ground there.. hey maybe Bling will even give it a go, but I fear he is very very sore.

BMC are also current World Champs in the Team TT.

A team on fire in this discipline.

Ja I forgot about that.

Aha Sep has got the green light to go for it.. now in a perfect world.. if I could have Degenkolb, Sagan and Sep place 1,2,3 I can make a wee bit of ground there.. hey maybe Bling will even give it a go, but I fear he is very very sore.

I'll be surprised if we see bling on TV at all today. First, he's not a flatland cobbles guy so won't know how to handle the cobbles. And he's going to be EINA. Every little bump will be torture. All I hope is that he survives today somehow - he just needs to make the cut-off. If he recovers, he's still got a number of opportunities: stages 5, 6, 7, 8, 13 and 15.

I'll be surprised if we see bling on TV at all today. First, he's not a flatland cobbles guy so won't know how to handle the cobbles. And he's going to be EINA. Every little bump will be torture. All I hope is that he survives today somehow - he just needs to make the cut-off. If he recovers, he's still got a number of opportunities: stages 5, 6, 7, 8, 13 and 15.

He looked broken hey..poor oke

After 3 stages, who are the performing riders?

a "Fantasy Dream Team"

attachicon.gifTop 20 riders - stage 03.PNG

Yeah this scoring really is a head scratcher for me...  How on earth are Pinot and Quintana so high up (young rider points?) and yet no one beside Sagan in the GC top 10 features!   

How does Jan Barta get double the points of Griepel, when "most aggressive rider" apparently contributes 14.1% and "green jersey" 19.1%... ?

Oh well, here's hoping my boy Van Avermaet goes on a massive break away today on the cobbles to be most aggressive rider, wins the stage, takes the points, and gets into yellow.   He'll probably still be behind Wilco Kelderman, currently ripping it up in 63rd place... 

Watch out for Sagan today. He has to perform for many reasons. I also think Greg v A will make a fist of it.

How much time can Quintana loose today before it becomes panic stations?

Sagan, GvA and Pantzerwagen for an exciting finish?

I got Orica.

How does Jan Barta get double the points of Griepel, when "most aggressive rider" apparently contributes 14.1% and "green jersey" 19.1%... ?

Because up to 30 different riders can get green jersey points on any given day, and only 1 rider can get aggressive points. So those 19.1% of green jersey points are spread over a lot more riders over the Tour than the aggressive points are.

#TdF2015 stage 4 is underway. Already 4 riders have formed the break of the day: Westra (AST), De Gendt (LTS), Quemeneur (EUC) & Brun (BSE).

#TdF2015 stage 4 is underway. Already 4 riders have formed the break of the day: Westra (AST), De Gendt (LTS), Quemeneur (EUC) & Brun (BSE).

Westra has been picked by 3 contestants

De Gendt has been picked by 4 contestants.

Will they stay away?

post-1372-0-21993700-1436272140_thumb.png

Yeah this scoring really is a head scratcher for me...  How on earth are Pinot and Quintana so high up (young rider points?) and yet no one beside Sagan in the GC top 10 features!   

Oh well, here's hoping my boy Van Avermaet goes on a massive break away today on the cobbles to be most aggressive rider, wins the stage, takes the points, and gets into yellow.   He'll probably still be behind Wilco Kelderman, currently ripping it up in 63rd place... 

Barta got 100 points for MOST AGGRESSIVE - what are the chances of getting it more than 2-3 times in the Tour? Not likely.

As it has already been mentioned, the GREEN points are spread over 15 riders (finish) and 15 riders (intermediate).

It's a lot easier to pick riders that sprint, but it's harder to predict the MOST AGGRESSIVE. Risk = Reward.

Archived