[Event] Piket-Bo-Berg Cycle Challenge

Delanie

Event Name: Piket-Bo-Berg Cycle Challenge
When: 12 September 2015
Where: Moutons Valley Farm, Piket-Bo-Berg, Piketberg, Western Cape
Category: MTB

We invite you to join us for the most exciting MTB Challenge and Trail Run along the West Coast! This event provides riders across the Western Cape the opportunity to enjoy the exclusive routes that are only open to the public during this event! Routes vary from 10km - 68 km to cover the full fitness spectrum of riders.

The race provides riders and runners with breathtaking scenery and mind blowing tracks coupled with real ‘platteland’ hospitality that they can enjoy. All in association with the Piket-Bo-Berg Residents Association as one of their annual fundraising events aimed at community development.

Go to Event Page

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sal ook maar skip, almal nou bef*k geraak met entry fees.

Hi Marius, 

Jammer om te hoor julle dink dit is te duur. Ons probeer ons self prys volgens ander events. 

Die R300 is definitief die moeite werd ! Op die roete is daar meer as 30 berms , meer as 12 hout bruê , n flyover bridge, n 40 meter lange hang brug en `n 60 meter "floating bridge"!

Die roetes is regtig iets baie spesiaal - ek hoop julle het die Trail Daze artikel gelees oor ons roetes. 

Daar gaan baie moeite , geld en tyd om hierdie event te reël en al die wins gaan na die gemeenskap om te help met "early childhood development" en nog meer. 

Ons het n gemeenskap sentrum opgerig en koop jaarliks speelgoed vir kinders en doen opleiding vir die inwoners van ons omgewing. 

Lekker bly

Rickus. 

I just wanted to be part of the collective Rickus so please don't tell the others, I've already entered yesterday for R250 - It was / is the cheapest of the 3 races this weekend p/km ;) Now if you want to talk about a RIPPOFF look at the Cederberg 100 miler, R800 for what?!?! Not one Berm, f#kkall hout brue / flyover bridges en definitely no floating bridges.

Ek't laasjaar ook gery en my pedal op 22km gebreek en toe aan gesukkel vir nog 27km voor ek teveel begin rond val het want die blerrie pedal se kop het heeltyd uit die spindle gegly. So this my rematch! Dus regtig die moeilikste "kort" mtb race op my race calendar met all die klim en ek suck met single track..

We are hard at work finishing off for the race this weekend. Check out the floating brdige!!

Late entries are available on the day! 

post-49578-0-98324500-1441874444_thumb.jpg

post-49578-0-48655300-1441874447_thumb.jpg

Brilliantly organised Oaks and enjoyed the berms, they were sweet. What happened to the T-shirt we ordered online?

Wasnt About 80% single track?

Was utterly gutted to have missed out in this ride. I don't do dirt races as a rule but was super keen to go and ride here. Hope was a great day.

• 2 months later...

Archived