Critérium du Dauphiné 2015

tombeej

Joined. Do you have to chose a team every round, or just make transfers if riders crash. I did not pick any Astana riders :P When they get bust and have to pull the whole team, I will not have enough transfers :P

You can choose 1 team at the start and then leave it if you like.

But since you've got 15 transfers available to you for the 8 days, it makes sense to work out a little plan for who you want to start in your team on stage 1 and tweak slightly for the first 4 flatter stages (incl. the TT), then swop out for a climbing team for the last 4 stages.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi. New to this. Where does one register on the Hub?

Instructions given in post #46 (a few posts back).

Waiting for the approval activation mail from road.cc  :whistling:

Got it - now to setup everything

Who else is hoping that Van Garderen, Talansky and Dan Martin all get good results?

Who else is hoping that Van Garderen, Talansky and Dan Martin all get good results?

Me - I went with a randomly filled team and both TvG and DM are on my team

Me - I went with a randomly filled team and both TvG and DM are on my team

For the exception of the game, would you still want them to well? I know I do.

Backing our 'Main Cheese' and his Zebras to do well as well. And yes I have him in my team too!

For the exception of the game, would you still want them to well? I know I do.

Backing our 'Main Cheese' and his Zebras to do well as well. And yes I have him in my team too!

Definitely Dan Martin.

I didn't realise that clicking on "random" team would actually lock me down for my first 8 picks. I was hoping to get 8 names and replace one or two before saving.

I'm saving "Main Cheese" as a pick for the Tour.

Definitely Dan Martin.

I didn't realise that clicking on "random" team would actually lock me down for my first 8 picks. I was hoping to get 8 names and replace one or two before saving.

That's a bit weird as I did the same as you with going random but got a relatively good team. Managed to swap out two riders I didn't like for two that I did, including Main Cheese.

Is the TdF game you're referring too not the Hub one?

Definitely Dan Martin.

Strange, you're supposed to have unlimited transfers before the race starts. Maybe go in again and try change your team?

Edit (after stage 1): looks like a randomly picked team is locked for the first stage.

Just submitted my team. Need league admin to accept  :clap: .....lets see if this goes better than the Giro hehe

Done :)

Archived