Dream Roadie Frame

Patchelicious

(Hopefully) I get my frame next week... but this isn't my thread

This'll make your week go thaaaaaat much longer;)

Just installed the power2max meter, so test riding this weekend.

Honesty, I can ride past a F8 and feel not a hint of envy. Should be far more expensive than it is!

post-43682-0-78786000-1435514215_thumb.jpg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This'll make your week go thaaaaaat much longer;)

Just installed the power2max meter, so test riding this weekend.

Honesty, I can ride past a F8 and feel not a hint of envy. Should be far more expensive than it is!

Placed my order end-March, so it's been a very long wait. One more week won't be so bad.

Best call of the day. Balls out best under cover choice about. I never knew they were local.

What's the cost (and where?)

It seems more and more that looking at budget, purchasing convenience, support, actual performance (this will be my racing frame) the Dale Evo is the might be the way to go!?!

Some of those others are beautiful. But R60k+ doesn't fall into the granted permission spectrum. Also remember, even though I have permission their is a direct Carbon to Diamond Earings rand value expected in return. A R30k frame will actually be costing me closer to R60k ;)

Go for the frame that just screams "I have more money than sense" or "I have a small penis" and you will be sorted ;)

It seems more and more that looking at budget, purchasing convenience, support, actual performance (this will be my racing frame) the Dale Evo is the might be the way to go!?!

Some of those others are beautiful. But R60k+ doesn't fall into the granted permission spectrum. Also remember, even though I have permission their is a direct Carbon to Diamond Earings rand value expected in return. A R30k frame will actually be costing me closer to R60k ;)

Cannondale are nice bikes. You won't be sorry

glad I'm not the only one:

n+1... doesn't only apply to bikes  :clap: 

glad I'm not the only one:

n+1... doesn't only apply to bikes  :clap:

My last frame cost me an oven. A Gaggenau...

Had to google that and will not be showing my wife. Defy works great.......

Who does Focus in SA? Those frames look pretty darn good too (similar to the Evo, welli think)

Then, what's the main difference between the Hi-Mod and the Nano? One is R25k the other is R45k, so must be a big difference to justify that increase.

I'm fortunate that the ratio is not on a 1:1 basis.

iPad mini vs R5k wheelset

Macbook Pro vs R25k full sus

Got a hint last week when she collected her necklace (repaired) from the jeweller... looks like a daimond-something may be appropriate.

Archived