[Event] STBB 2keep-a-breast MTB Challenge

Hanlie Walker

Event Name: STBB 2keep-a-breast MTB Challenge
When: 10 October 2015
Where: Overgaauw Wine Estate, Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Category: MTB

The STBB 2Keep-a-Breast MTB challenge and family day, organised by national law firm STBB, has become the "must-do" event on the MTB calendar. All proceeds are donated to CANSA to fight breast cancer. 10 October 2015 at Overgaauw Wine Estate, Stellenbosch.

The route offers riders: 5 distances to suit all ages and fitness levels, unique trails in Bottelary Hills Renosterveld Conservancy, unbelievable prizes and lucky draws, best water tables in the industry, efficient marshals, awesome vibe.

The post-ride market offers riders, family and friends: Bedouin-style chill out tents, huge food market, artisanal beers, wine tasting, interesting stalls, and entertainment for the kids.

Entries capped at 1,500 and they sell out fast, so book now!

Go to Event Page

While we do try to set a date that will not clash with the date of other major MTB/sporting events, these dates are often not available at the time of our decision making and thus the occasional clash is unfortunately inevitable.

What to do indeed! Perhaps we may be of assistance in resolving your quandary. May we helpfully remind you that our offering will give you the satisfaction of racing on a challenging and scenic route dotted with some of the best trails the Province has to offer, but with the irresistible (we hope) added bonus of the satisfying knowledge that your participation will make a real difference and more than likely help to save the lives of women and men fighting breast cancer. Just think, all of this, only thirty minutes from the heart of Cape Town!

The family involvement encouraged by our after-race relaxation and fun area (think Bedouin-style chill out tents, food/beer/wine stalls, jumping castles) makes this an event for the whole family to enjoy. And did we mention the fantastic prizes, not just for winners, but LOADS of lucky draws?

The choice is yours Lerouc, but we do so hope you'll choose us!

This is a bugger! I'm also doing the trailseeker series and will have to skip. Done this event last year and it was great. Lekker op my agterstoep hierdie..

Eish, Trailseeker for me aswell. We had absolutely no events now for 3 weeks, and then organisers double book.

• 2 weeks later...

Also did event last year and enjoyed it thoroughly, but will have to skip this year because of Nissan Trail Seeker series.

It will be great of event can be moved. :)

Jeepers, on the same day as Nissan Trail seeker,that is a lose lose for both events, as they divide entrants

Well judging by the Trailseeker earlier this year in Somerset West it is more of an orienteering event.......

At his this is a mtb race

Yip, they got it right at the Grabouw ride, Also Hermanus is like 1h40 travel time from Town, I may do this one just based on travel time, kind of nice to have the options

• 2 months later...

While I ride Bottelary a lot throughout the year, this race is still the best way to go about it. Looking forward to it, thanks STBB !

Archived