BMT Stellenbosch

Fisan

Anyone hear of plans for a Southern Suburbs concept store ? Since bridge cycles are no longer "Special" anymore, where are the southeys with brain suspension supposed to go to get ripped off ?

Anyone hear of plans for a Southern Suburbs concept store ? Since bridge cycles are no longer "Special" anymore, where are the southeys with brain suspension supposed to go to get ripped off ?

you can get 'ripped off' in kneilworth at freewheel specialogy

I just realized...I live in Stellenbosch and ride a Spez...you cant get more pretentious then that...at least its the Spez Enduro...only spez I will ever ride...hahaha

Personally there is only two bike shop in the western-cape that knows what they are doing...BMT and Revolution cycles....between Marc (BMT) and SJ (Rev) you will never be disappointed. Both stock Spez and other brands...

Best shop for every-gear you can imagine, and you wont find a Spez withing in a mile of the shop. Out-door Escape at the Helderberg Spar...these guys will go out of there way do give you a good price...and I love the fact that you can get bike parts, new climbing gear, fishing gear and a pool noodle at one shop!!

• 1 month later...

I only saw complete bikes all around the 100k mark. They were extremely pretty.

see this is old, but to let you know when ever you planning on a new purchase, full bikes are only going for R76500 and R78500. not to bad for a full carbon with Kashima coated suspension.

Archived