iSSi Pedals now available in Southern Africa

News bot

A collection of pedals featuring a crisp and smooth feeling interface, many vibrant colors, 4 models and 3 spindle lengths. New in 2015 iSSi pedals are iSSi and SPD cleat cross compatible. Choose iSSi for a high performance pedal that fits your bike and your style. Ride iSSi.

Click here to view the article

They look impressive apart from the extremist name but let's be honest it's hard to beat Shimano on quality and reliability. As much as I want to like pedals made by other manufacturers, and I've tried many of them, I keep reverting back to good ol' XTs...

They look impressive apart from the extremist name but let's be honest it's hard to beat Shimano on quality and reliability. As much as I want to like pedals made by other manufacturers, and I've tried many of them, I keep reverting back to good ol' XTs...

Have also tried a few. Even a very light set of XPedos. Wore out in less than a year. Currently riding a set of XTR's that I bought over 10 years ago, almost zero play.

Whats extremist about iSSi (pronounced "Easy") ?

er... because it sounds very similar to the terrorist group ISIS? Regardless it's a really poor name.

er... because it sounds very similar to the terrorist group ISIS? Regardless it's a really poor name.

thats like saying Loco is cool because they have the same letters