any way to undo a dodgy buy?

zaney

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for all the help, school fees paid, lesson learned. i've spoken to tour de frans, and a few other guys about a rebuild, nobody can use the hubs for me, so will be building a set with rapide. wayne says i should keep the paperweights for a while, he might be able to source some spares when the market opens up. appreciate the advice and concerns, thanks again. 

Foil rings a bell, what did he do again?

Foil is the piece of @#$# that sold trail a repaired Pinarello frame claiming it was in perfect nick and had never had any problems.

on the bright side, trying to make orange juice out of lemons, I assume i can use the hubs and build a set of wheels? anyone know who can assist with a build like this?

Wayne at Rapidew

Foil is the piece of @#$# that sold trail a repaired Pinarello frame claiming it was in perfect nick and had never had any problems.

oh that piece of excrement.

Yeh I had a store tell me that a wheel wasn't repairable and sold me a R4k wheel. About a month later I was chatting with another store and they took a look at the wheel...R150.00 later it was as good as new.

Archived