[Event] Howick MTB Club Enduro

Griffin

yup...day entries ..just be there early. Much easier to enter online though...www.roag.co.za

I would but I might have to work but will only know on Friday so don't want to waste R150 by entering now.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I rode Howick this weekend for the first time in a long time and the trails are in SUPERB condition.  Many thanks and well done HMBC. I plan to put a lot more money in the honesty box in future - and really looking forward to Saturday.

I rode Howick this weekend for the first time in a long time and the trails are in SUPERB condition.  Many thanks and well done HMBC. I plan to put a lot more money in the honesty box in future - and really looking forward to Saturday.

Thanks Aicorner. There is a LOT of work (and money) that goes into keeping these trails open and accessible to all riders. Really appreciate that its noticed. Will pass on your comments to the rest of the Committee and especially the 2 locals who do the physical work. 

PS : cheaper and much more convenient to get a Howick MTB Annual licence (www.roag.co.za). Early bird special for 2016 is currently running. 

Just a teaser...

I am sooooo longing to get back here for a good few days riding....love these trails. Cant you move them closer to Jozi

I am biased because I live in Howick. I have moved here 1 year ago and have been riding the trails for a year now. There are still trails I have not yet touched in 1 year. They are amazing to ride and you will never get bored with the endless variety. Dont expect perfect commercialized trails because you will be dissapointed. Expect proper raw unplugged mountain biking.

I am sad to say I wont be there.  :(  I will be attending the Africa Cycle fair :)

I see the decision not to ride has been keeping you up at night!

Who posts at 02h58!!!!

Joh, will one of them end at the Corner post? That is dangerous! Very!

:blush:  :D

The start/finish will be at The Karkloof Farmers Market!

If you end up at Corner Post (or The Pot & Barrel), then you only have yourself to blame  :whistling:

I see the decision not to ride has been keeping you up at night!

Who posts at 02h58!!!!

This aunty lost it with a mosquito that dissapeared every time I put the light on :cursing:

No sleeping after that.

Thanks for posting the image/directions :)

Hmm..as to which of those trails will be used..thats only going to be told at riders briefing ;) 

Checklist

- Bike : Check

- Helmet : Check

- Shoes : Check

- Gloves : Check

- Smiley Face : Check

- Entry : Oh Cr*p ! Well you better get it done cause online entries close TONIGHT!

www.roag.co.za

In order to accommodate some of our up country friends we have extended online entries until tomorrow evening :) www.roag.co.za

Archived