Race for Victory seeding

26er

I will look out for them. I am on an orange Burley wearing ARCH CENTRIC kit.

Doubt you'll see them, they in the short one ...... just as an aside was a good thing buying that tandem, old but strong as 2 ox! That way she can actually go to events with him and have fun as she is not really a cyclist  :thumbup:

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt you'll see them, they in the short one ...... just as an aside was a good thing buying that tandem, old but strong as 2 ox! That way she can actually go to events with him and have fun as she is not really a cyclist  :thumbup:

keep trying to tell my wife the same thing.. But she's not having it. Probably better but it's not like I'm super competitive or anything,honest .

keep trying to tell my wife the same thing.. But she's not having it. Probably better but it's not like I'm super competitive or anything,honest .

Put at least 2 guys in a room and they will compete over something.

Does anyone know if late entries are cash only or if they have a card machine with them ?

They do have a card machine

Sorted , in FL...they must of known i ride like d$ck

See you there. will be on a blue Propel, in a Tau Game Lodge kit [lion on the back]

See you there. will be on a blue Propel, in a Tau Game Lodge kit [lion on the back]

Will also look out for you before and after the race. I'm in tandems. Hope you feeling better.

Taken at Emperors Classic, but pretty much how we will look like on Sunday.

http://germistonwheelers.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/FullSizeRender-768x326.jpg

Taken at Emperors Classic, but pretty much how we will look like on Sunday.

http://germistonwheelers.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/FullSizeRender-768x326.jpg

I'll try my best to look exactly the same :-)

Will also look out for you before and after the race. I'm in tandems. Hope you feeling better.

cool... I was this morning, but now not soo lekker. Drug up n sleep it off !! Otherwise just going to hit the road straight to Durban on sunday morning.

According to seeding email, number collection only Thurs, Fri and Saterday. But according to website it is still possible to collect on Sunday morning from 5. Does anybody know if one can on Sunday?

cool,will be on a green synapse with neon yellow shoes & lid . Kinda like a neon beacon.

It's so the sweeper car see's me

cool... I was this morning, but now not soo lekker. Drug up n sleep it off !! Otherwise just going to hit the road straight to Durban on sunday morning.

lets hope you strong by Sunday .

Whats the traffic like getting into the parking ? I see I have about a 80km drive there so early start for me.

Archived