Amashova & 94.7 Entry Available

Lizzardd

Unfortunately I had a small altercation with a car that did not see me a few weeks back which has resulted in a broken collar bone and cracked sholder blade.

As such my entries for the Amashova and 94.7 Cycle Challange are up for grabs

Free to a good home

Sorry to hear, iv just recovered from my car altercation that happened seven weeks ago. If I can make a suggestion, do the surgery recovery is much faster.

Thanks guys. I got a plate on the collar bone, so thats fine, its the shoulder blade thats taking its time.

Sadly with the plate in it is strongly advised not to ride as a fall would the shatter the the shoulder, so that will need to come out in about 6months, so its gonna be alot of spinning for me till then

Thanks guys. I got a plate on the collar bone, so thats fine, its the shoulder blade thats taking its time.

Sadly with the plate in it is strongly advised not to ride as a fall would the shatter the the shoulder, so that will need to come out in about 6months, so its gonna be alot of spinning for me till then

I too have a plate in my collarbone (again) from a cycling crash and was warned about worse damage with it in - admittedly I do not have the same shoulder injury that you have on top of that.

I was off the bike for about three months but they gave me the ok to ride.

A little over two weeks ago I was hit by a car while on my road bike and went down fairly hard, so I was back at the doctors to check and my plate and screws held up fine.

Of course it could just be a lot of luck involved, but I think it is more that they are erring on the side of caution when they say that.

On a side note, every time I have broken the collarbone they've left the plate in for at least a year to give it time to heal. I'm no doctor, but, from my personal experience, 6 months sounds quite short.

Good luck with the recovery.

Unfortunately I had a small altercation with a car that did not see me a few weeks back which has resulted in a broken collar bone and cracked sholder blade.

Free to a good home

Hi Lizzardd, I'm keen on the entries, please advice if the offer is still available...

Free to a good home

Heal up quick,  would be interested in the Shova Entry...

I too have a plate in my collarbone (again) from a cycling crash and was warned about worse damage with it in - admittedly I do not have the same shoulder injury that you have on top of that.

I was off the bike for about three months but they gave me the ok to ride.

A little over two weeks ago I was hit by a car while on my road bike and went down fairly hard, so I was back at the doctors to check and my plate and screws held up fine.

Of course it could just be a lot of luck involved, but I think it is more that they are erring on the side of caution when they say that.

On a side note, every time I have broken the collarbone they've left the plate in for at least a year to give it time to heal. I'm no doctor, but, from my personal experience, 6 months sounds quite short.

Good luck with the recovery.

Free to a good home

Good Afternoon man;

Sorry for your injury. May you recover soon man.

I am interested on both your tickets if they are still available.

My doctor said the same thing to me. He made me promises I wouldn't ride at all till it was out in 6 months, I think somewhat knowing I wouldn't listen anyway.

I did some research pretty much for the entire first week post opp although couldnt find any situations where the plate would shatter the bone as he said. Im not sure if someone on here knows of any of them?

Iv decided to take on the risk and iv been back on the road the last 3 weeks.

My accident was on the 26th of July and and had fractured rib and ligament tear aswell. I found movement of the arm (semi passive) to be key to fast recovery.

hi i would be interest in the Amashova entry for a friend if its still available . Wishing you a speedy recovery