bib preference?

eccc whippet

OK - you guys just cost me a lot of money! Bought an Assos S7. Hope they are as good as everone says. If it works, where can they be bought cheaper?

Leke man, which S7 did you buy? And how much did you pay?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leke man, which S7 did you buy? And how much did you pay?

The S7 Equipe, which is just above/better than the Neo Pro. I paid R3 300 (which is their list price), but see you can get them for under 3 at Bikewear

In your opinion, is it worth paying more for the Equipe, or is the NeoPro fine for longer distances?

Well I did the epic this year, and used the TFI.13, Equipe and Neo, I did use the equipe for the longer rides, to be honest its difficult to say, but I can tell you one thing, the equipe's fit is a lot better than the Neo for me.. I think if you want to pay Xtra money, one should buy the Cento, as far as I know, thats their enduro bib,and probably the best money can buy today, wanted that one for the epic this year, but its out of my price range...

I am in the market for X4 long distance bibs for long distance MTB riding.

I currently have X2 Assos bibs X1 S5 mille and X1 F1 UNO (not 100% sure) I find that they tend to bunch up after a while, maybe my bibs are a size too big for me?

I have been searching the web and I came across this review

http://www.bikeradar.com/road/gear/article/best-bib-shorts-group-review-44382/

I have a Santini bib and it is really good, the gel chamois is very comfortable.

I have some Endura kit and really rate it, I dont know if their bibs are available locally?

The other brand that I am interested to check out is Specalized, their saddles, shoes and helmets are good anyone tried their bibs?

I am in the market for X4 long distance bibs for long distance MTB riding.

I currently have X2 Assos bibs X1 S5 mille and X1 F1 UNO (not 100% sure) I find that they tend to bunch up after a while, maybe my bibs are a size too big for me?

I have been searching the web and I came across this review

http://www.bikeradar.com/road/gear/article/best-bib-shorts-group-review-44382/

I have a Santini bib and it is really good, the gel chamois is very comfortable.

I have some Endura kit and really rate it, I dont know if their bibs are available locally?

The other brand that I am interested to check out is Specalized, their saddles, shoes and helmets are good anyone tried their bibs?

I think they might be a size to big, cause those bibs are expensive, but they are designed to last u a long time... In my opinion, a bib has to sit perfect, not to tight, not to loose, but in my opinion, better to be on the tight side than on the loose side...

I pulled the trigger on the Vermarc's after reading the reviews. I will do a full review with pics once they arrive and have been abused.

I pulled the trigger on the Vermarc's after reading the reviews. I will do a full review with pics once they arrive and have been abused.

They are on their way...