Best Bike in Africa 2015: #6 Transition Patrol

News bot

Now that you bring pictures into the equation: It took my 10 days to do that. The first time I stopped on the lip of that drop I was physically sick. I did the run in almost 20 times to get an idea of the speed required. It looks a lot more difficult than it really is.

Getting back to the Trail grading post: This is on a Blue line. 

yeah, cos it's not a compulsory feature...

but yeah. I know what you mean. I'm busy psyching myself up for Steilte tomorrow. Really, really need to get comfortable in the air and with gaps & drops.  So, like, everything!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaha! No. Seriously. I wish I had as much talent as Pottie... Or even half his talent. 

You may be confusing me with Myles Kelsey? Sponsored by BOS iced tea?

You might be right. Is there more than one Myles in CT? More than one Myles that owns a mountain bike? :) (I think I did get confused)

You might be right. Is there more than one Myles in CT? More than one Myles that owns a mountain bike? :) (I think I did get confused)

Yeah. Myles Kelsey is a well decorated SA MTBer, previous (or maybe current? I dunno) Masters DH champ or at least up there, and rides a Specialized Stumpjumper (used to be on a yellow Pyga) and a Trek Session

Me - Not so much... :)

Edited by Myles Mayhew

I was STRONGLY thinking about it, but then decided not to add a bike ticket. May need to revisit that decision... :)

Don't even bother with Karkloof now half the trail are closed until JAN next year,they are harvesting now I see.