• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Cav' interviews

Dunno what he's saying

What a little genius

Lol

Ja when it goes well his interviews are funny when it goes badly not so much [emoji23] [emoji23]

Cav' looked upset

Kittel had no chance even though Cav' unintentionally switched on him

Looking at replays, Cavendish

flicked his wheel but nothing

more. Kittel made the mistake of

also moving towards Cavendish

who was in front of him. - CN's take on what happened.

Nice. That's amazing.

Only fricken SABC channels here. WiFi is R500 a gig. If I knew I was going on holiday to 1992 I would have stayed at home

Nice. That's amazing.

Only fricken SABC channels here. WiFi is R500 a gig. If I knew I was going on holiday to 1992 I would have stayed at home

LOL

Looking at replays, Cavendish

flicked his wheel but nothing

more. Kittel made the mistake of

also moving towards Cavendish

who was in front of him. - CN's take on what happened.

He was clearly beaten by Cav'

Yip

Cav's ability to time his run - just superb

"Third is better than fourth for the points classification. There are mountain stages in which I can take more points. I don't know what made Marcel Kittel complain about Cavendish in the sprint. I was far back and I was coming to the front. I'm happy with my third place. Cavendish is good! What's his record of stage wins at the Tour de France? Six? He's still three to go to beat his record then. He has done a strong sprint again today. He's ready for the Olympics. There's no hierarchy among the sprinters. One year it's Kittel winning most of them, the year after it's Greipel, now Cavendish is back. Good on him!”

He was clearly beaten by Cav'

Yip

Cav's ability to time his run - just superb

Always has been. He is a great racer and his read of race situations is absolutely phenomenal. I've been a fan for a long time and it's great to see him back to his best!

"Third is better than fourth for the points classification. There are mountain stages in which I can take more points. I don't know what made Marcel Kittel complain about Cavendish in the sprint. I was far back and I was coming to the front. I'm happy with my third place. Cavendish is good! What's his record of stage wins at the Tour de France? Six? He's still three to go to beat his record then. He has done a strong sprint again today. He's ready for the Olympics. There's no hierarchy among the sprinters. One year it's Kittel winning most of them, the year after it's Greipel, now Cavendish is back. Good on him!”

Sagan's post race comments?

Well, you did it, Chris Froome. You managed to turn me into a bona fide fan. And there’s still over a week to go in the Tour de France.

As someone who has a professional obligation to watch nearly every major bike race (it’s not hazardous duty), you were hard to root for. My heart dropped a little when I heard you’d line up for the 2014 Vuelta, and I secretly cheered when you lost. At last year’s Tour...

Read more at http://velonews.competitor.com/2016/07/tour-de-france/an-open-letter-to-chris-froome_414899#QhCAWbvoKcq6KdXV.99

Well, you did it, Chris Froome. You managed to turn me into a bona fide fan. And there’s still over a week to go in the Tour de France.

As someone who has a professional obligation to watch nearly every major bike race (it’s not hazardous duty), you were hard to root for. My heart dropped a little when I heard you’d line up for the 2014 Vuelta, and I secretly cheered when you lost. At last year’s Tour...

Read more at http://velonews.competitor.com/2016/07/tour-de-france/an-open-letter-to-chris-froome_414899#QhCAWbvoKcq6KdXV.99

Nice one!

Today's mountain stage is expected to see a fight for the GC.

This is the current top ten as the riders prepare for the flag to drop.

1 Christopher Froome (GBr) Team Sky 63:46:40

2 Bauke Mollema (Ned) Trek-Segafredo 0:01:47

3 Adam Yates (GBr) Orica-BikeExchange 0:02:45

4 Nairo Quintana (Col) Movistar Team 0:02:59

5 Alejandro Valverde (Spa) Movistar Team 0:03:17

6 Tejay Van Garderen (USA) BMC Racing Team 0:03:19

7 Romain Bardet (Fra) AG2R La Mondiale 0:04:04

8 Richie Porte (Aus) BMC Racing Team 0:04:27

9 Daniel Martin (Irl) Etixx - Quick-Step 0:05:03

10 Fabio Aru (Ita) Astana Pro Team 0:05:16.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

184 riders have started the stage. Jens Debusschere (Lotto-Soudal) is the non-starter today. He was injured in a crash and suffered a fissure in his scapula, a disrupted collar bone, a knee incision and a bruised hand.

Matti Breschel (Cannondale-DRapac) was forced to abandon the Tour due to his nasty crash during stage 14. He has a deep cut on his leg.

The riders get a huge cheer as they roll out of Bourg-en-Bresse and head to the official start point of the stage.

The riders face 5.5km of neutralised racing.

Archived