Dimension Data hogging the front with Steve Cummings. Behind him, a mixture of BMC and Katusha riders are dominating. 16.5km to go, Rui Costa has 11"

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rui Costa extending his lead as the teams get set up for the run into Bern. Steve Cummings still doing a turn up top, BMC positioned well for Van Avermaet. Sky and Lotto NL Jumbo also towards the front, Giant Alpecin moving around the outside. Roads narrowing too. Not a lot of space knocking about. 12.5km to go.

Please no, anybody but Costa...

Would have a chuckle if Maincheese went to the front to do a turn on the front!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Steve Cummings still the lead man. All the red jerseys at the front. BMC and Katusha at the fore. Cofidis also up here. Froome sat about 30th in the peloton.

Lotto NL Jumbo now moving forward too. Bottle lobbed into the river. Here comes this cobbled climb. Who will it whittle out.

Vanmarcke being looked after by Gronewegen, BMC up top. Sagan and Eddie Boss-Hag at the sharp end.

Cancellara and Boassen-Hagen here. Sagan sat in the wheel dangerously. Degankolb here too. All action.

Archived