• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've seen Martin go ride-a-bouts before... he doesn't just give up.. will be very interesting indeed

Team Dimension Data are all sitting around position 40-odd in the bunch, even Stevo is there. The two Eritreans are sitting in the back, probably resting before their own show of force in the Alps..

The thinking is probably that they already have 5 wins so the pressure is on the other teams to chase this attack. If it all comes together they have a nice big bunch of guys fresh enough to launch Cav to the line. And obviously Stevo can do a Ninja attack on the peloton from 2km out if everybody is asleep.

Great tactical position they are put in by themselves by winning some stages early-on.

Team Dimension Data are all sitting around position 40-odd in the bunch, even Stevo is there. The two Eritreans are sitting in the back, probably resting before their own show of force in the Alps..

The thinking is probably that they already have 5 wins so the pressure is on the other teams to chase this attack. If it all comes together they have a nice big bunch of guys fresh enough to launch Cav to the line. And obviously Stevo can do a Ninja attack on the peloton from 2km out if everybody is asleep.

Great tactical position they are put in by themselves by winning some stages early-on.

Almost as boring as Sky's tactics yesterday...

C'mon Julian! 

Think he is determined after yesterdays stage...up to other sprint teams to bring them back

I know I"m sounding like a broken record but anyone got a decent live feed? All my usuals are hanging. Cheers in advance! 

"A special day for BMC too

IAM Cycling is the only Swiss team in the Tour but this visit at Bern means also a lot for the American team BMC owned by Andy Rihs, who comes from Bern. After winning stage 5 and grabbing the Yellow Jersey, Greg Van Avermaet said he still had a mission on this Tour: win stage 16 to thank Rihs, a true benefactor of the sport. A rider from BMC is now leading the peloton as a token of these ambitions."

Legend

ITV4 covers all major cycling and there an hour highlights at 8pm in case you miss it live :)

ITV4 covers all major cycling and there an hour highlights at 8pm in case you miss it live :)

And it gives me a live feed at work for some reason :clap: :clap: :clap:

I was going to ask that question...shot thanks!!

Archived