If de Broglio attorneys takes over, you'll be dying for her angry pout.

Hilarious! Those adds are really crappy!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This one's for the DC guys:

"It was a hard day, actually. When you have Tony Martin in front it’s not going to be easy. It wasn’t easy at all. 4h25 to do 210km, that’s pretty fast."

Ha ha.. I am busy watching the stage now (only saw the last 25km earlier)

You have to love Tony Martin.. a real beast poor Alaphilippe just had to try hold on ha ha ha..

I am enjoying watching Alaphilippe's expressions and Tony joking with him while Alaphilippe is suffering.

Each day I try to avoid spoilers on the days results so I can watch the highlights when I get home, it's damn near impossible

Watched the cobbled climb and Cauberg-like finalè like 6 times

Cav made it into the final 50 meters and had no kick

EBH was there too.

What a magnificent racer Sagz is

So many variables have to come together to create a win in such a tough finalè

He makes it count

What a legend already ????????

Ha ha.. I am busy watching the stage now (only saw the last 25km earlier)

You have to love Tony Martin.. a real beast poor Alaphilippe just had to try hold on ha ha ha..

I am enjoying watching Alaphilippe's expressions and Tony joking with him while Alaphilippe is suffering.

Had to do the 'avoid the Hub' scenario til 8pm...eish.

Tony 'El Brute' Martin is a legend. That was ridiculous.

P-Saggy, too. #timingthelion

Ag, nee, vok, if Alaphilippe can share the red number, why haven't they given it to Quintana yet??

Edited by Thor Buttox

"It was a very long stage, it was very hot. I'm so happy, and so proud of my team because they did a very good job. I'm so happy to win for them, and for Tinkoff and Oleg [Tinkov]. It's unbelievable. A lot of times I lose races like this, and today I won. I believe in destiny, and now it's turning back,"

The Sagz

Sagan “cannot read mind of Oleg”

During the first week of the Tour de France, Tinkoff team owner Oleg Tinkoff said if Peter Sagan “wins two more stages, I will stay in cycling.” Tinkov said he’s ending his sponsorship of the team, but has made a few veiled comments to suggest he is having second thoughts. Well, Sagan’s held up his end of the bargain. When asked if Tinkov would keep the team, Sagan retorted: “No one can see inside the head Oleg. You have to ask him..."

Velonews

It is strange how easily we can get greedy:

With last year's TDF it was an amazing thing that the Qhubeka team won a stage at all.

With 2016, they have already won 5 stages and wore the Yellow jersey and there is still a week to go. But I found myself bitterly disappointed at the end of yesterday's stage when neither Cav or EBH could challenge for the win.

I guess that is what happens in professional sport: success breeds pressure to be more successful. 

I'll give the DD guys a break up untill sunday,  but they better deliver Cav to that last bend on the Champs Elysees in a good position to take the final one  :whistling:

Seriously though, is there a list for most stage wins in a given race by a team?