The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it take having a thumb like Gen's to do a one-handed selfie?

The question should be. . How does one take a one handed selfie without the.. "I am concentrating so hard not to drop the phone look"

#howdoesevandoit

The question should be. . How does one take a one handed selfie without the.. "I am concentrating so hard not to drop the phone look"

#howdoesevandoit

This is a time for selfie-reflection...

This is an accidental selfie from a year or so ago. I was taking a pic of something and dropped the phone. This is the pic that was taken while trying to pick it up.

http://i.imgur.com/KjY5hr2.jpg

That's a way cool pic. .too cool .. there is no confused look, nor is there a oh shite I dropped my phone look

#evanisdroppinghisphone

Edited by Gen

That's a way cool pic. .too cool .. there is no confused look, nor is there a oh shite I dropped my phone look

#evanisdroppinghisphone

I had the hardest time defending it. Nobody believed me. Complete accident, scouts honour. I'm pretty scared of selfies. Never take them. Although I have a douchebag one somewhere. There really aren't any photos of me by me.

Admin is getting Ridiculous. Deleting 2 of my post in "the lefty" thread just now. Cant we even have a bit of fun on thehub anymore...

#evanwillnotapproveofthissh@t

I had the hardest time defending it. Nobody believed me. Complete accident, scouts honour. I'm pretty scared of selfies. Never take them. Although I have a douchebag one somewhere. There really aren't any photos of me by me.

Have you got pictures to prove you have no pictures....

Admin is getting Ridiculous. Deleting 2 of my post in "the lefty" thread just now. Cant we even have a bit of fun on thehub anymore...

#evanwillnotapproveofthissh@t

Were you being disrespectful again?