Review: 2015 Momsen VIPA AC

Matt

Not on this photo indicating the double bottle cage, which is listed in thier AC gallary.

You can see where the top tube meets the down tube.

Further the suspension pivot mount on the down tube.

You can also tell on the upright tube the carbon fiber lap lines, I have the same ones on my Spec StumpJumper Carbon HT.

In my opinion, and I could be wrong, but this is a carbon bike... Which would match up with the feedback I got from Momsen prior to this review being posted.

To clarify

• Bike as seen under "Bikes" does come with the New Dual Waterbottle Mount Design
  • Frame only does not

Only the VERY LAST image in the collage at the bottom is a carbon frame and is there to show a close-up of the dual waterbottle mount. The others you can CLEARLY see welds.

To clarify

• Bike as seen under "Bikes" does come with the New Dual Waterbottle Mount Design
  • Frame only does not

Only the VERY LAST image in the collage at the bottom is a carbon frame and is to show a close-up of the dual waterbottle mount. The others you can CLEARLY see welds.

Sweet. Thanks for the clrification, Iwan.

That's a bit strange though... 

I just want to say that I'm majorly excited that the AC now comes in XL size  :thumbup:  I've always liked what the Vipa offers, but it was always way too small, even in size Large.

I guess they think it would cost too much to make a carbon mould for an XL frame for the demand, but I disagree. 

Thanks All,

I do agree the rest of the pics does clearly have weld lines.

My references where specially only to gallery photos further down the page which showed a close up of the bottle cage in the front triangle.

None the less, exciting if they do have this 2nd bottle mount for the AC.

Many sources with various answers.. I am optimistic...