[Event] Absa Cape Epic

Absa Cape Epic

Team Spur ‏@Team_Spur  5m5 minutes ago
Another nail-biting finish to Stage 3 of women's @CapeEpic coming up! Our ladies with @Team_Ascendis and #SportForGood deep in Welvanpas!

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cape Epic ‏@CapeEpic  57s57 seconds ago
RACE 11:18 @TeamBulls still lead. @centurionvaude at 2 min. @TeamTopeakErgon's Hynek  crashed - blood pouring from his left arm

Cape Epic ‏@CapeEpic 57s57 seconds ago

RACE 11:18 @TeamBulls still lead. @centurionvaude at 2 min. @TeamTopeakErgon's Hynek crashed - blood pouring from his left arm

Shame hectic. .really having bad luck

Cape Epic ‏@CapeEpic  37s37 seconds ago
Stage 3 goes to the dominating @TeamBulls duo of @huber_urs and @Plattos! #8DaysOfCourage

... and while the leaders seems to have come in already, Gerald and Katie is talking k@k on air. Why would they not go live for the finish?

Cape Epic ‏@CapeEpic  49s49 seconds ago
Fourth place for @FactoryRacing who are building some nice momentum. 5th to @teamDSB_SIXS

Cape Epic ‏@CapeEpic  29s30 seconds ago
7th overall and first SA Team home is @DarrenLill and @WaylonWoolcock @USNSA - 6th is taken by @TeamBulls 2

... and while the leaders seems to have come in already, Gerald and Katie is talking k@k on air. Why would they not go live for the finish?

There must be some delay on your side. Finish was live.

Cape Epic ‏@CapeEpic  31s32 seconds ago
RACE #SasolEpicWomen 11:38 WP3 Ariane not stopping for water all leading teams out together @Team_Spur @TeamTopeakErgon @Team_Ascendis

There must be some delay on your side. Finish was live.

Jaaa but there was a lot of riding before the finish that was not shown

Much more yackity yack

Jaaa but there was a lot of riding before the finish that was not shown

Much more yackity yack

Agreed, they can show more of the riding, but at least they showed the last couple of minutes live.

Archived