[Event] Absa Cape Epic

Absa Cape Epic

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now all of the guys that criticized Gun Rita Dahle for speaking her mind.. go say sorry in CAPITAL letters, cause if she hadn't I very much doubt that the organisers would've ever done anything about it.

We can almost say that this year is the first true female race.

Now all of the guys that criticized Gun Rita Dahle for speaking her mind.. go say sorry in CAPITAL letters, cause if she hadn't I very much doubt that the organisers would've ever done anything about it.

SORRI !!

The medics are going to be very busy by the end of today.  The Boland is hot, and with this mild, dry south-easter, the perceived temperature will be much hotter and punishing to the bodies out there. 

its just a pity that she didn't back up the complaint with a showing at this years event. Jaja... Olympics and all of that... but still...

its just a pity that she didn't back up the complaint with a showing at this years event. Jaja... Olympics and all of that... but still...

It yes would've been nice had she come back.. and yes.. her last Olympic2 coming and that off a really good season last year.. Maybe she'll be back some time in the future.

But you know ow even us wannabees. . Once we are unhappy with events we often never bother with them again

What she did do for the ladies race in one rant was more than anyone else was ever able to.

Germany as a nation dominate the Epic, 11 Germans in top 21 positions with grandmaster Udo Boelts in 21st 

post-7-0-64366100-1458127937_thumb.jpg

It yes would've been nice had she come back.. and yes.. her last Olympic2 coming and that off a really good season last year.. Maybe she'll be back some time in the future.

But you know ow even us wannabees. . Once we are unhappy with events we often never bother with them again

What she did do for the ladies race in one rant was more than anyone else was ever able to.

I think Sasol deserves some credit in getting the prize money on par with the men's...

Germany as a nation dominate the Epic, 11 Germans in top 21 positions with grandmaster Udo Boelts in 21st 

deutschland über alles!

Guest notmyname

No pity! WHAT FOR? She spoke out and the whole of cycling gained. Kudos to her.

I think Sasol deserves some credit in getting the prize money on par with the men's...

Yes.. they do

No pity! WHAT FOR? She spoke out and the whole of cycling gained. Kudos to her.

It would have increased the interest and excitement in the ladies race to have one of the worlds best here. She was very outspoken about the what-ifs and I would have liked to see her put her guns where her mouth is.

Guest notmyname

It would have increased the interest and excitement in the ladies race to have one of the worlds best here. She was very outspoken about the what-ifs and I would have liked to see her put her guns where her mouth is.

Not exciting.... okay.

Archived