In what proved to be an epic battle for the podium with a time difference of only 1.4 seconds, Team MTN Qhubeka clinched the main prize at the 23rd annual Coronation Double Century on Saturday 21 November 2015 in a time of 05:05:41.00 beating second placed Tag Heuer Spartens by Harris with a time of 05:05:42.40. Defending champions Giant Durbanville took the third and final podium spot.

Click here to view the article

Who was in their team for this? Was it just the local lads from the pro team or was it feeder riders as well?

Dont know how the race organisers cant even get the correct time of the top 2 teams, they won by 3minutes or something!!!

Dont know how the race organisers cant even get the correct time of the top 2 teams, they won by 3minutes or something!!!

please explain? Were you part of either of top 2 teams? I've also been battling to calculate times all day yesterday via the love tracking app.

interestingly I got it 1.4 seconds the other way i.e mtn were second ....and I was not the only one who had it that way. But it was close so I could easy have erred somewhere.