Dimension Data receive World Tour license

News bot

Congrats to DD for getting World Tour License and also getting pro-conti license to provide some opportunities for African riders.

DD World Tour - not so much African Team;

DD Pro Conti - hopefully will have a more African flavor.

I Share your compliments to DD just want to point out that the feeder team will be a Continental Team not a Pro-Continental. Still an amazing experience for the up and coming young Africans ( Continental is the 3rd tear of racing in Europe )

post-40951-0-25184300-1448519284_thumb.jpg

Edited by xcd

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome news! Perfect timing. The way MTN are currently being fined in seven figures, could have been a potential disaster for the team anyway. Onward and upward. Kajuitvis jy beter trap Boetie. Die Boere agter hou vattie kakkie...

Edited by CAAD4

I Share your compliments to DD just want to point out that the feeder team will be a Continental Team not a Pro-Continental. Still an amazing experience for the up and coming young Africans ( Continental is the 3rd tear of racing in Europe )

My mistake - I said Pro Continental in earlier posts.  :blush:

Excellent news!!  Will be interested to see the kit for the season??

Assume DD will want to put their corporate colours in there

Think I might like the DD colours a bit more. Hope they ditch Castelli.

I hope the Cav'enator finds his legs next season. The man has been on the downward trend. Equally hope DD can put together a strong train or Cav will only just make the news for tossing his toys....

I hope the Cav'enator finds his legs next season. The man has been on the downward trend. Equally hope DD can put together a strong train or Cav will only just make the news for tossing his toys....

He is planning to ride at the Olympics, so don't expect to much from him for most part of the season.