Review: Troy Lee Designs Women’s Skyline Shorts

KathF

Until the last couple of years, it was quite rare to come across women riding in baggies in South Africa. Nearing the end of 2015 though, female riders across all disciplines now rock light weight baggies, like Specialized brand ambassador Joanna Dobinson who completed Wines2Whales in women’s specific baggy shorts, and Beani Thies of Greg Minnaar Cycles busting out her Fox Ripley’s in XC races. Women’s baggies have begun to pop up all over the show with Fox, POC, Specialized and now Troy Lee Designs becoming easier to access in South Africa.

Click here to view the article

Biggest problem with MX Alliance is that there is a big wait for the stuff and you pay +- R250 for shipping by a courier regardless of its size unless it's maybe something like MX boots.They also don't do what a lot of the other shops do and have free shipping over a certain amount. The thing is if you want something that is not readily available in SA then they are your only option.

Good review!

The amount of trail shorts available has increased dramatically in the past two years - for both men and women.

I've got my own TLD goody on its way, so hoping it's also a winner.

Hang on a sec, do these have inners or do you have to wear your regular padded spandex underneath?

I am looking at the male skyline shorts on the MX Alliance website, but can't quite tell...

You serious mens as well?

Fabiani brings them in and they're in all stores.   I think Stuttafords stocks both mens and ladies.  

Fabiani brings them in and they're in all stores.   I think Stuttafords stocks both mens and ladies.

Thanks will have a look,have not seen them in KZN