Ironman 70.3 Durban 2016

shaper

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Fabes,

I will bring the bike with me today to check in case you have a last minute problem.

Cheers

Gurns you beaut thanks so much

Just called airline looks like I'm winning but bike is still in PE. I will know by 11 if it's on the plane or not

get in touch with the guys at Cyclesphere, they have a mini workshop at the expo and should be able to help you out.

Thanks. Chatted to the guys earlier and they'll be able to help out on race morning.

Also got another athlete lending me one....all bases covered!

Anyone go to race briefing yesterday? Any big news?

Ya we went!

Glad it wasn't my first race briefing cause I learnt nothing - way more informative in EL. That being said if you don't go tonight you will most prob miss some epic groundbreaking news .........

So who attempted to swim this morning??? I did and I should have missed it - completely broke my confidence couldn't get over the backline at all........

To anyone here that helped me find my free range child on the beach this morning amongst all the wetsuits and chaos - THANK YOU! May you be immensely blessed you really helped and for that I am grateful xx

#IM703Durban age group swim start has been cancelled due to rough sea conditions, bike-run will take place. PRO Swim Start delayed to 07h30.

Swim is cancelled

The weak swimmers must be happy but how they starting all the cyclists?

Wonder why not do a 5k run in place of the swim?

Disappointed that there no swim. Now just an easy training ride and run! Sea is big but not that rough!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk