CWC: Valentines Day Sale

CWC Online

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flow EX rims have red stickers on them...

Flow EX rims have red stickers on them...

Second the Flow EX rim, laced to a Hope hub - rear only, not asking for too much.

CWC a serious request here.

I bought a Ryder rechargeable light last year, light died twice, been on a waiting list now for a long time for a replacement. I hear nothing from your warranty staff. Called now and am told that the light was discontinued a long time ago and they won't be replaced. I can get a voucher for this, but the value is far less than current rechargable lights ....and she can't get me a better price on a replacement light ........... what can you do with this sale to get a rechargeable rear light please......the mornings are getting dark, and the temp light I have been using is just not safe enough.

I bought a Ryder rechargeable light last year, light died twice, been on a waiting list now for a long time for a replacement. I hear nothing from your warranty staff. Called now and am told that the light was discontinued a long time ago and they won't be replaced. I can get a voucher for this, but the value is far less than current rechargable lights ....and she can't get me a better price on a replacement light ........... what can you do with this sale to get a rechargeable rear light please......the mornings are getting dark, and the temp light I have been using is just not safe enough.

Is it a red light?

Just spoke to our warranty department! They have been in contact with you, explaining the situation. Your light has been discontinued. Please contact our warranty section (021 914 7528) , she will give you alternative options on what we can replace you with.

Kind Regards