Beriglobin to kill a possible cold virus

Hi guys

Started a slight throat infection yesterday and need to squash urgently due to upcoming events. Doc suggested 2 X 2 ml ampules of Beriglobin but the cost is R550 each. Any chance one dose may work ? Doc says dosage is weight dependant. (69 kg). If someone medical can advise as I am sitting outside dischem weighing up the importance of next two races with the outlay of R 1000 +

love  the style ..... dont trust the guy with a medical degree ... trust the hub with no medical degree.

and on the other side of the coin - no race is worth your health. flip there are thousands of other races next week. get some rest, watch a movie and come back firing with R1000+ to enter more bike races.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far my sore throat has cleared and temperature was gone on day 2 and feeling fine.

I am not saying for sure the jab did it, but in the past I have never  gotten better once I developed a sore throat, always turned into something worse.

I just hope that all the people around me at work that have gone off sick for 5 days minimum with this nasty case of "spuit-poep", doesn't hit me just to mess with my R1K investment.

So far my sore throat has cleared and temperature was gone on day 2 and feeling fine.

I am not saying for sure the jab did it, but in the past I have never  gotten better once I developed a sore throat, always turned into something worse.

I just hope that all the people around me at work that have gone off sick for 5 days minimum with this nasty case of "spuit-poep", doesn't hit me just to mess with my R1K expense.

Good to hear

I just hope there are no new pimples and things growing out of your skin now.... :P

Archived