Man on bike deliberately hit by car gets revenge by smashing rear window (video)

Tumbleweed

This can only be Strava related...

Seriously though

look like a bit of innocent thuggery between mates. I can read the lips of the boytjie leaning out of the car. I quote: Got you, you silly wanker! 

This can only be Strava related...

Seriously though

look like a bit of innocent thuggery between mates. I can read the lips of the boytjie leaning out of the car. I quote: Got you, you silly wanker! 

Hahaha!

Any idea what the guy picks up in his right hand?

Hahaha!

Any idea what the guy picks up in his right hand?

Spanner that fell from his pocket !!!.I think he kinda expected action 

Spanner that fell from his pocket !!!.I think he kinda expected action 

Dude's a bit of a spanner himself...looks like he hit the window with the hand that didn't have the spanner in it!

But, ja, I got the feeling it was kinda expected. Like someone diddled another dude's girlfriend or something and there were out looking for him..

Slough. What a name for a town. Been there once. On a bike too. Was staying with a schoolmate in Windsor and rode around aimlessly until I pitched up there. Indeed, a slough of despond. My mate said the only good thing to come out of Slough were Mars Bars...

the way the window breaks, surely not a original VW part... ...or maybe a sub standard window from VW (remember the emissions fiasco?). This could be the reason why the coppers are looking for the bike riding hop-pity-hop tumbler. Her Majesties Bureau of  Standards may require a statement.    

Anyway

The bugger is riding on the pavement, that is not OK. 

Dude's a bit of a spanner himself...looks like he hit the window with the hand that didn't have the spanner in it!

But, ja, I got the feeling it was kinda expected. Like someone diddled another dude's girlfriend or something and there were out looking for him..

Slough. What a name for a town. Been there once. On a bike too. Was staying with a schoolmate in Windsor and rode around aimlessly until I pitched up there. Indeed, a slough of despond. My mate said the only good thing to come out of Slough were Mars Bars...

I worked out at Slough for EUK back in the day....fookin hole that was! :D

Haha, odd. That's an example of a cycling video where someone just happened to be on a bike. Weird.

Archived