[Event] Tip Trans Cederberg MTB

Bolla

Event Name: Tip Trans Cederberg MTB
When: 3 September 2016
Where: BYDIDAM, Western Cape
Category: MTB

Come join us for the 4th addition of the Tip Trans Cederberg MTB. This year is the up ride.There will be a kiddies race and a trail run. After the race you can enjoy some wine and craft beer from the Cederberg.

Go to Event Page

hubevents-3942-0-80560400-1460105721_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bolla

ah finally the weekend before Cederberg 100 Miler, nice to see organizers collaborating & coming to their senses for a change or is it just pure coincidence?

ah finally the weekend before Cederberg 100 Miler, nice to see organizers collaborating & coming to their senses for a change or is it just pure coincidence?

I speak under correction, but if memory serves, i think this event was also a w'end b4 the cederberg 100 miler last year.

I speak under correction, but if memory serves, i think this event was also a w'end b4 the cederberg 100 miler last year.

possibly all I know is cederberg is on my radar as an event to do. But Tip Trans clashed with something else I was doing last year or the previous year.

possibly all I know is cederberg is on my radar as an event to do. But Tip Trans clashed with something else I was doing last year or the previous year.

I always have to chose between this event and the Tour de Worcester. Last year there was no TDW so I did this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today is the last day for online entries. Make sure to get yours at www.cedara.co.za

There will be late entries on Friday evening and Saturday morning.

Edited by Bolla