Have you ever bought bike parts off of amazon?

BaGearA

No issues with Amazon, received stuff in November and December.

1 came with DHL, others with UPS.

attachicon.gif5085afa32b067107277ad9aa5b50ef4fb901711a1553dcddf715e1c4ee7ebec1.jpg

So, I am looking to order a quill stem adapter off of amazon, as my local shops aren't really willing to source me a quill stem adapter, and as it is R 400 from Amazon including shipping and duties. It seems well worth it, even though the standard delivery lead time is a bit long, I'm not really in a rush, as I would be waiting a while for the Stem and handlebars anyways so. . .  

Has anyone had any experience lately with them? I see they have moved from using SAPO to Aramex, so that's positive.

Amazon good, aramex bad. Just be ready to be on the ball with aramex as they've displaced and incorrectly named several parcels for 2 different people in our office. 

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I had some beginners luck on my side, but ordered 27 January, delivered to my door about 10 minutes ago, so roughly 8 days to come to the middle of the Free State. That's not bad. Waiting for stuff to deliver from Makro to Bethlehem, and that was ordered same time and hasn't arrived yet.

And this was with Standard Shipping.

If only the Rand\Dollar hadn't tanked since last week :thumbdown: