Have you ever bought bike parts off of amazon?

BaGearA

Simply tell me wether you have done it or not

And what was you experince as well as how long it took for the product to come

Yes, has been great. Two to three weeks delivery.

Only issue is that some suppliers on amazon wont ship to SA.

this is the biggest problem when buying from Amazon - most wont ship to SA, I had to use MYUS to receive the goods and then ship thru to SA, was roughly $55 for a small item - does anyone know of a cheaper solution??

HIjack off...

Bought some pedals for someone to bring over for me.

Nice thing about Amazon is that there are a couple of sites that you can use to do a "Amazon wishlist", which notify you when there's a serious sale on that item.

this is the biggest problem when buying from Amazon - most wont ship to SA, I had to use MYUS to receive the goods and then ship thru to SA, was roughly $55 for a small item - does anyone know of a cheaper solution??

HIjack off...

or use aramex global shopper

• 3 years later...

post-97525-0-04218500-1580119895_thumb.jpg

So, I am looking to order a quill stem adapter off of amazon, as my local shops aren't really willing to source me a quill stem adapter, and as it is R 400 from Amazon including shipping and duties. It seems well worth it, even though the standard delivery lead time is a bit long, I'm not really in a rush, as I would be waiting a while for the Stem and handlebars anyways so. . .  

Has anyone had any experience lately with them? I see they have moved from using SAPO to Aramex, so that's positive.

attachicon.gif5085afa32b067107277ad9aa5b50ef4fb901711a1553dcddf715e1c4ee7ebec1.jpg

So, I am looking to order a quill stem adapter off of amazon, as my local shops aren't really willing to source me a quill stem adapter, and as it is R 400 from Amazon including shipping and duties. It seems well worth it, even though the standard delivery lead time is a bit long, I'm not really in a rush, as I would be waiting a while for the Stem and handlebars anyways so. . .  

Has anyone had any experience lately with them? I see they have moved from using SAPO to Aramex, so that's positive.

Ouch the memories of WoW still sting...

Im sure you wont have any hassles, I know a few people who buy things regularly from Amazon without any issues.

attachicon.gif5085afa32b067107277ad9aa5b50ef4fb901711a1553dcddf715e1c4ee7ebec1.jpg

Jip, received some bike stuff last week. 1/2 weeks depending on everything.

Always happy.