[Event] Nissan Trailseeker GP #1 LIONMAN

VeloErv

Event Name: Nissan Trailseeker GP #1 LIONMAN
When: 28 May 2016
Where: Mabalingwe Nature Reserve, Outside Bela-Bela, Limpopo South , Limpopo
Category: MTB

Now part of the NISSAN TrailSeeker Series, this legendary event has a long history! Only an hour and a half from Pretoria is Mabalingwe, hosting LionMan. The race has a great history and has grown to one of the most prominent and popular mountain bike races in South Africa.

The "LionMan" MTB race has become a "must-do-event" for all seasoned cyclists but also for families and newcomers to the sport. This year the Lion Man will undergo some exciting changes on route, we have carefully read and listened to feedback from the previous year’s races and believe we have come up with the best route possible for everyone, with no overlaps and no bottle necks, show casing the best Mabalingwe has to offer in mountain biking!

The event is the perfect weekend where families can all ride and there’s a distances for everyone! Take a look at the many activities and sites to see when you are down here.

Go to Event Page

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke to a person at Vitality, and because the Trailseeker series is not on their calender,they need the race organiser toe send a mail to Vitalityanywhere@discovery.co.za with the race details so that they can add the series to their race calender.

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed Trailseeker last week about this, and this is the reply I received from Alicia at SA Seeding:

Hi Pieter

Thank you. We are busy contacting vitality in regards to this matter, this will be sorted soon :-)

Thank you and have a great day!

Alicia Griffiths

Cell: 087 150 3147 | www.saseeding.co.za | alicia@saseeding.co.za

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me, or have the forums around the Trailseekers died down?

This is the first Trailseeker I am missing in 3 years, and when I see how quite the forum is, I don't have any FOMO

Awesome event, marathon was much faster than last year because of doing the route in reverse,two balsy descents which made it even more fun. To the boks swearing at my wife on the 40k, be glad she didn't get your race number,grow a pair because swearing at a woman is definately not man-like behaviour.

Well done - the organisation was much better than last year. Route was a big surprise but very good. The last 20 nearly got me but i survived. Just the U()*()_ who stand with the bicycles in front of the tables? Cant understand why, they arrived in front of me but is still at the tables when i left - Pls get of your bike - get your drink and move on