• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome riding,great course.Nice day out in the sun.Riders deserved more spectators

Absolutely!!!! Track is an awesome one for spectating, and there could have been loads more!

I was there with my lightie in his backpack carry thing and on my shoulders.

Renay Groustra was in a class of his own in the sub vets, and Mark Moir in the vets. Ladies race was also good, but not enough ladies to make it a close one.

Nick seemed to do well, as did Donovan, but he just couldn't hang on to Daryn Stow in the last couple of laps.

Couple of funny crashes and ALMOST crashes (bucking and front wheel landings on the jumps and drops) but overall a good race from what I could see.

Elite men had a clear winner from the get go (can't recall the name - in red kit riding a spaz epic) but not many people got the woop section right. Need to pre-jump it in order to go in with any sort of speed, and prevent the back wheel from lifting too much thanks to the log on the entry.