Garmin fenix 3 screen protector

bikebum2.0

Hi

To any Garmin Fenix 3 owners out there, where can i find screen protectors for the watch?

Thanks 

i found a shop in Cape Town but the delivery cost are going to be more then the product, looking in JHB area.

Hi

To any Garmin Fenix 3 owners out there, where can i find screen protectors for the watch?

Thanks 

Hi

I imported mine through a site called import it all. Is not cheap, but neither is the watch.

• 1 month later...

Wearing my Fenix now for a year and a half.  Everyday, everywhere.

No scratches.

Agreed, I'm also super careful with it on my arm, but on the bike mount I'd like to have a extra layer on just in case.

Have F3 grey, wear daily for the last 6 months, triathlons events, daily training 6 days a week, day to day watch, not a scratch on the screen so not sure you need.

Edited by shaper

Have F3 grey, wear daily for the last 6 months, triathlons events, daily training 6 days a week, day to day watch, not a scratch on the screen so not sure you need.

The screen doesnt scratch agreed BUT the grey outer bezzel (hope that is the right term) scuffs VERY easily showing the silver metal under...  Quite disappointed about this

The screen doesnt scratch agreed BUT the grey outer bezzel (hope that is the right term) scuffs VERY easily showing the silver metal under...  Quite disappointed about this

Saw that on a few photos from others, decided to go with the Silver version, going to be hunting for a grey band though...may have a lead that i still need to confirm with though.

Mine is perfect and watch hit the ground and gates at house often, still in good condition.

Sapphire models are the best when it comes to scratch proof.

My 2c

Mine is perfect and watch hit the ground and gates at house often, still in good condition.

Sapphire models are the best when it comes to scratch proof.

My 2c

I've now had two Sapphire models, my grey one also hit the walls etc. and was pretty good. I now have the titanium/silver version, and it's also holding up pretty well.

That makes 4c

I've now had two Sapphire models, my grey one also hit the walls etc. and was pretty good. I now have the titanium/silver version, and it's also holding up pretty well.

That makes 4c

Are you saying that this has not happened to you?

post-28475-0-90537400-1468341057_thumb.png