Chris Willemse's Vintage Collection

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rear tyre original?!

No it is not the original but we have some origanal tyres in our next shipment  coming soon.

Off topic rant.

Today I had my first less than excellent experience with CWC.

I need to bring a bike back from CT to Jo'burg and as I was in Greenpoint I stopped in to ask for a cardboard box.

I was told that I could have one for R250.00.

Picked one up from Revolution Cycles who were happy to give me one of the ones they would otherwise have had to throw awaiy.

Off topic rant.

I need to bring a bike back from CT to Jo'burg and as I was in Greenpoint I stopped in to ask for a cardboard box.

Picked one up from Revolution Cycles who were happy to give me one of the ones they would otherwise have had to throw awaiy.

???? not the place for a rant. Mr Willemse is showcasing his personal collection....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

[emoji107] not the place for a rant. Mr Willemse is showcasing his personal collection....

I agree. SWAK!

Off topic rant.

Start a new topic if you want to rant or wait for friday...this aint the place or the time, and spoiling the fun of looking at some classic bikes...

NB. Jammer om oor Oom se Ma te hoor.

Off topic rant.

Noooit Bru - not the thread for this rant...

Start your own thread, preferably on Friday

not the place for a rant. Mr Willemse is showcasing his personal collection....

Innige simpatie met die afsterwe van U moeder Mnr Willemse and baie dankie vir die pragtige fotos van U uitsonderlike versameling. Daar is 'n paar fietse daar wat ek jou so 'n bietjie baie beny.

Ek vra ook verskoning dat ek U daarop gewys het dat die mense in U winkel in Groenpunt nie dieselfde benadering tot U kliënte het as wat U aanlyn besigheid of U winkel in die noordelike voorstede het nie. Ek het gedag dat U dit graag sou wou weet.

Innige simpatie met die afsterwe van U moeder Mnr Willemse and baie dankie vir die pragtige fotos van U uitsonderlike versameling. Daar is 'n paar fietse daar wat ek jou so 'n bietjie baie beny.

Ek vra ook verskoning dat ek U daarop gewys het dat die mense in U winkel in Groenpunt nie dieselfde benadering tot U kliënte het as wat U aanlyn besigheid of U winkel in die noordelike voorstede het nie. Ek het gedag dat U dit graag sou wou weet.

Not my intention to put you on the spot...

Jammer

Still not the place for this dude!

Off topic rant.

Come on man!!!

Oom Chris is sharing his passion here and you are worried about a box!

Archived