Shoes for flat pedals

BaGearA

Whenever I ride my flats i ride with converse sneakers (closest thing To flat pedal shoes i have)

however my feet get sore quite quickly and I wonder if I really need to invest in other shoes

please give me some insight

NOTE 80% of my riding is done with clips the flats are just to have fun now and then, Also is it a good idea to buy a shoe for flats that still has that pad covering a rail for cleats? if so why?

Whenever I ride my flats i ride with converse sneakers (closest thing To flat pedal shoes i have)

however my feet get sore quite quickly and I wonder if I really need to invest in other shoes

please give me some insight

NOTE 80% of my riding is done with clips the flats are just to have fun now and then, Also is it a good idea to buy a shoe for flats that still has that pad covering a rail for cleats? if so why?

Hey BaGearA!

There was a similar thread not so long ago. I hope you can find some answers within: https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/160179-mtb-shoes-flat-pedals-what-are-the-local-options/

Talking about flats and shoes, I had an ambition to try them a few years ago and as I am clearing out my stuff, I will be putting these into the classifieds later today. Both used once. 

post-50-0-52063500-1465291668_thumb.jpg

post-50-0-73292000-1465291831_thumb.jpg

Talking about flats and shoes, I had an ambition to try them a few years ago and as I am clearing out my stuff, I will be putting these into the classifieds later today. Both used once. 

What size are those?

Archived