CWC: Cannondale VS SantaCruz?

CWC Online

Cann VS Santa  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Which one, if they were spec'd the same?

• Cannondale Scalpel SI 2017
    • SantaCruz Tallboy 3

SC every time for me. Far superior pivot hardware and robust frame. More fun to ride. Race snakes might prefer the Scalpel

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having had the pleasure of riding both TB 1 & TB2 I will opt for the TB3 if the opportunity arises.

Never had any regrets or problems with the brand.

Recently purchased TB2 and in its short time I have owned it have done 2 very different races. This in my mind must be the closest ride to the holy grail of the " one bike " ...time will tell.

Looks about normal. Not everyone will accept the Cannondale and the SC has a wider appeal.

I ride a flash at the moment and it has been a fantastic bike. I have my eye on the scalpel carbon three but feel the new bikes are priced too high.

Looks about normal. Not everyone will accept the Cannondale and the SC has a wider appeal.

I ride a flash at the moment and it has been a fantastic bike. I have my eye on the scalpel carbon three but feel the new bikes are priced too high.

I also have owned 2 Cannondale triggers,and they are brilliant . One with a lefty and other with a fox float. But there is just something about the tb so far.

In fact the trigger vs the tb is more of a comparison ?? Or not ?

I know the the new triggers are only 27.5 which is a great pity.

The Dale but without the lefty. Don't like the look of the SC rear triangle.

Once you go lefty you never go back...

SC

Have to admit that the'dale is beautiful. But once you have owned a Santa, it is difficult to leave the brand.

Archived