Africa Cycle Fair 2016?

awesme

We had planned on going but after reading this thread we dedided to not to go. And must say gauging on the ppl I have spoken to and this thread very glad we didn't waste the time and money .

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went yesterday after lunch....kids loved the i-Ride track, we loved the Hippie smoothie. I did not see anything else. Baffled by a non - event.

I am not sure what the aim of the Fair is? Is it to be the biggest cycling trade expo/fair on the continent aka Africa Cycle Fair or is a tax benefit for the funders? (if that is possible)

I loved the first event, marathon included, and it feels as though it went backwards from there. I hope this can be turned around as the potential is unlimited. Maybe 2017 will happen bigger and better...

there is now no way for the public to see the latest and greatest equipment, the distributors have no way of displaying this and getting feedback from the consumer as to what is wanted in the market and so it goes on...

I disagree with this part....

Just ride the spruit, theres a dik uncle with an S-works or a lekker Yeti going slow enough for you to see it for a long time, mainly from the back coz you cant pass  :clap:

All in all, I agree with what you say  :thumbup:

blah blah blah.  It was k@k. Finish and kllaar.  Maybe it will be better next year. Maybe it wont. Ag shem.  All the analysis has given me a headache.  stoppit

Archived