2016 Vuelta a España

Bonus

Where is Ronaldo and the rest of the pansy's to show them what real men do

Ouch! My hair my hair!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting you are now the 2e person i know to experience that.. my buddy in France goes to watch a few stages every year at the TDF and Dauphine .he also makes the trip to Belgium for Flanders..says the exact same thing.. says sky always corner off a big area and little to no interaction with the public. The one Sky rider that does interact is Thomas the rest Nada...

Also probably explains why they aren't maybe as loved by the public as the other teams..

He also says DD ag you can walk up and go check the bikes.. you would probably even be allowed in the bus if you asked..[emoji23] [emoji23] Tinkoff much the same., very warm towards the fans.

Those things make a difference IMO

I've said before Bert spends a good 5 -10min before each stage taking pics and signing autographs.

Wiggins was pretty vocal when he was there.... Always with the bad hair and the silly quirk.

Must be a Froomdawg thing.

People just need to understand that to have firework days, you need boring days, or a blood bag...

Something about cake and eating it...

Absolutely.. you can't possibly go full gas every day.. I can't even go full gas for 2 consecutive days.. these guys aren't machines.. having 1 or 2 lumpy short days in between are awesome.. or chuck in a couple of spring classic type stages..[emoji106] but they have for the last couple of years been doing that in all the GT'S..

The race is heading to the coast but then turns right for a loop in land before hitting the sea front with the big left turn.

The cross wind blowing from the sea will also play a factor today. Watch for riders to sprint up the left side if the breeze is coming off the sea.

The breakaways are struggling into a cross-head wind. It is hurting the six riders but also affecting the peloton.

Gianni Meerman (Etixx) has won two stages so far but don't forget Kristian Sbaragli (Dimension Data).

And the chasing wolves can see the leading trio.....

13 secs

They'll sizzle there for a while before the sprint trains kick in

Archived