I highly doubt it

The track - although at the correct level - ends in the middle of nowhere. There are no facilities there and no-where for there to be a large pit area needed for a world cup. Also Shuttles from there are a bit of a mission for a large event like a world cup as the shuttles need to use Rut Hill and it wouldnt handle the volume of vehicles needed.

Great to have a proper steep track though

I highly doubt it

The track - although at the correct level - ends in the middle of nowhere. There are no facilities there and no-where for there to be a large pit area needed for a world cup. Also Shuttles from there are a bit of a mission for a large event like a world cup as the shuttles need to use Rut Hill and it wouldnt handle the volume of vehicles needed.

Great to have a proper steep track though

Maybe some additional infrastructure will eventually make its way there? This is probably also the problem with EWS venues in SA. Great tracks abound but the facilities are lacking...

Will this be on the Internet to watch live??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk